By registering for our programme you agree to all terms and conditions stated below.
- Summer Programme at Express Tuition will be provided in accordance with the above calendar and prices.
- The session dates and/or times might change when the Group 1 classes are full and you are placed into Group 2.
- Requests for additional lessons will be on 1:1 with different rates.
- Programme is divided into 5 weeks.
- 11+ sessions will have an extra day of tuition due to the upcoming exams in September.
- All sessions will be delivered as live internet courses via zoom.
- When the lesson turns into a 1:1 session due to lack of attendance from other children, it lasts 1 hour to be fair in terms of the paid fee.
- Fees are payable in full in advance.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable and late payments may result in the student’s place being suspended.
- Express Tuition might divert the unresolved cases to its solicitors or take the matter directly to the court if the fees are delayed or not paid in full in advance and the outstanding tuition fee, full legal costs as well as a daily interest (at the rate of £0.25) are sought under section 69 of the County Courts Act.
- There is a 20% discount for the entire summer programme.
- We may take photos or arrange a video recording at some sessions for quality and training purposes. You must inform a member of staff not to be recorded.
- No tuition refunds are given for any missed days/lessons.
- Groups may be combined in case of low attendance of pupils or the absence of a teacher.
- A replacement teacher is provided if the usual teacher is sick, late, or leaves her/his position with us. Parents cannot claim a refund in such cases as long as the lesson is covered by a supply teacher or the children are still taught in a combined group.
- If the lessons are postponed beyond our control in the case of a power cut, bad internet connection, or an event or incident which prevents lessons from taking place, the cover lessons will be provided at a convenient time depending on the circumstances. Parents cannot claim any refund as long as the missing session is provided within the same academic year.
Health and Safety
•All of our staff are DBS (CRB) checked.
•Our Child Protection Policy can be accessed from our centre on request.
Learners are expected to attend all sessions unless there is a valid excuse.
All absences should be reported by phone (020 3371 7181) or email (email@example.com) to us prior to the registered sessions.
Data Protection Statement
The information which you give when completing this form will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR regulations for the following purposes: to enable the organisation to create an electronic and paper record of your application; to enable the application to be processed; to enable the organisation to compile statistics, or to assist other organisations and programme funders to do so, provided that no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published. The information will be kept securely and will be kept no longer than necessary.