All in one solution for Social Enterprises
- We help individuals and organisations in terms of their Interpreting and Translation needs via our experienced team.
- GCSE Support Programme for Secondary Schools
6-Grant funding application for non-profit organisations (10% commission based).
- We believe that after the initial meeting to recognise your organisation, all supplementary schools can get £10,000 for their good causes within three months as long as you have;
- a non-profit organisation
- two unrelated directors
- a bank account in your name with two signatories.
7-Finding subject teachers (English, Maths and Science) (£100 one-off introductory fee per teacher). We can find the right teacher for you in 2 weeks.
8-Ofsted Application (Voluntary) to help parents pay through childcare vouchers (£250 application fee).
9-Charitable status application (£300).
10-A new website for your organisation with all the services and functions you need (£800).
Please get in touch with us so that one of our team members can arrange a phone call or a visit (if you are in London).