GCSE Support Programme for Secondary Schools
Along with offering supplementary schools, we also offer specialised in-school programmes to secondary schools in order that they may achieve higher educational outcomes.
By working with the head of departments at schools, we can bring one or more of our programmes into a ready-made school environment and deliver quality teaching to either support struggling pupils or help push strong learners further.
If you think support from Express Tuition could benefit your school, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You can find our programme brochure having a detailed explanation of our successful intervention model here.
- Programme details discussed and agreed
- Agreement signed and Payment Received
- Predicted Grades received from the school
- Lessons start
- Targets Set / Individual Learning Plans Submitted (Following the 1st week)
- Weekly Progress Report Cards submitted to School (starting from the 2nd week)
School should provide
- Car park for our staff
- Site manager with First Aid Qualification
- Programme coordinator (slt Team member, Head of Department or a teacher) to help with attendance and discipline issues.
- Classrooms with open access to IT, Smartboard and Internet.
- Access to stationery, photocopying and printing facilities.
- A small storage area in classes for our teachers’ materials.
- Required print-outs to be ready on Saturday before lessons (We will email the worksheets on Thursday each week).
- Lunch/Refreshments for children on long days (10am – 3pm) or you can advise the students to bring their own packed lunch.
Express Tuition will provide
- 1 subject teacher per class
- 1 Achievement Coordinator
- Individual Learning Plans
- Weekly progress reports
- Term reports