By registering for our online programme you agree to all terms and conditions stated below.
- All of the programmes at Express Tuition last for one academic year as indicated in the academic calendar.
- An academic year is divided into 36 weeks.
- 11+, GCSE and A-Level programmes may have additional booster sessions at extra cost.
- When the lesson turns into a 1:1 session due to lack of attendance from other children, it lasts 1 hour to be fair in terms of the paid fee (Only for online lessons).
- If none of the students joins the session on time then the teacher leaves the lesson after a 30-minute wait assuming there will be no attendance for the very session. We do not give any refund or provide a make-up lesson for any missed session due to late attendance.
- Students can have a free online trial depending on availability.
- A student is only allowed to have one free trial session.
- Each payment term is a minimum of 4 weeks and payable in full in advance; each invoice must be paid before the first lesson of the new term.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to abide by the payment deadlines as shown on the application form and the academic calendar.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable and late payments may result in the student’s place being suspended.
- Express Tuition might divert the unresolved cases to its solicitors or take the matter directly to the court if the fees are delayed or not paid in full in advance and the outstanding tuition fee, full legal costs as well as a daily interest (at the rate of £0.25) are sought under section 69 of the County Courts Act.
- There is an approximately 10% discount offer on all our online group sessions. This is not an ongoing promise. Offer might end at any time.
- There is a 5% sibling discount applicable as long as siblings keep registered.
- There is also a 10% advanced payment discount if the entire year is paid at the very beginning of the academic year. This offer ends at the end of the 2nd term (end of March).
- Students are automatically enrolled for the following 4 weeks unless their parent/guardian cancels enrolment: the full fee of the following term is applicable unless a cancellation is made because one space is kept reserved for the student which may prevent the enrolment of other students.
- A minimum of two-week notice is required to cancel enrolment for the following term.
- We may record our sessions for quality and training purposes. You must inform a member of staff not to be recorded.
- All absences should be reported by phone to the centre manager prior to lesson time.
- No tuition refunds are given for any missed days/lessons.
- Groups may be combined in case of low attendance of pupils or the absence of a teacher.
- A replacement teacher is provided if the usual teacher is sick, late, or leaves her/his position with us. Parents cannot claim a refund in such cases as long as the lesson is covered by a supply teacher or the children are still taught in a combined group.
- If the lessons are postponed beyond our control in the case of a power cut, bad internet connection, or an event or incident which prevents lessons from taking place, the cover lessons will be provided at a convenient time depending on the circumstances. Parents cannot claim any refund as long as the missing session is provided within the same academic year.
Health and Safety
- All of our staff are DBS checked.
- Our Child Protection Policy can be accessed from our centre on request.
Learners are expected to attend all sessions unless there is a valid excuse.
All absences should be reported by phone (020 3371 7181) or email (email@example.com) to us prior to the registered sessions.
Data Protection Statement
The information which you give when completing this form will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR regulations for the following purposes: to enable the organisation to create an electronic and paper record of your application; to enable the application to be processed; to enable the organisation to compile statistics, or to assist other organisations and programme funders to do so, provided that no statistical information that would identify you as an individual will be published. The information will be kept securely and will be kept no longer than necessary.