11+ Summer Booster lasts for 15 days from 5th to 27th August 2019 excluding the weekends as well as 12th, 23rd and 26th August.
- Tuition fee is £36 per day.
- Minimum registration period is 2 days and the payment is payable in full in advance.
- The total fee for 15 days is £540 and if you do full registration we take £40 off.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable and late payments may result in the student’s place being replaced by another student in the waiting list.
- There is no compensation or refund for student’s absence regardless of the reason.
- A minimum of one-week notice is required to cancel enrolment.
- This only applies to unpaid remaining weeks.
- Tuition fees are non-refundable in cancellation.
- Students and those responsible for paying their fee are liable for any damage they cause to school equipment and the premises.
- Any type of bullying or harassment against our staff is not tolerated and it will immediately result in the loss of tuition place for which there will be no refund.
- All absences should be reported by phone to the programme manager prior to class time.
- No tuition refunds are given for any missed classes.
- Classes may be combined in case of low attendance of pupils.
- A replacement teacher is provided if the usual teacher is sick, late or leaves her/his position with us. Parents cannot claim refund in such cases as long as the lesson is covered by a supply teacher.
- If the centre is closed beyond our control in the case of poor weather, a power cut, or an event or incident which prevents lessons from taking place, the cover lessons will be provided at a convenient time and branch depending on the circumstances.
DROP-OFF & PICK-UP I SECURITY OF CHILDREN
- Our centres open 5 minutes before the start of the first class – parents must not drop off their children too early as there may be no member of staff to look after their child.
- It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to ensure that the children are dropped off and picked up at the correct time.
- There will be a £10 extra charge if parents pick up their children late.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
- All of our staff are DBS (CRB) checked.
- Parents/guardians will be contacted if their child is ill.
- First Aid will be administered by qualified members of staff if necessary.
- Our Child Protection Policy can be accessed from our centre on request.
- Your data will be kept compliant with GDPR and Data Protection regulations.