By making a booking to 11+ Mock Tests, you agree to all terms and conditions below:
- You may book a 1:1 mock exam only after paying the non-refundable fee of £140 per exam per person.An additional non-refundable fee of £70 for the review session is charged if you want your child to attend this session right after the exam. Therefore, one exam with a review session becomes £210.
- Tutors may book exams for their students.
- Feedback Reports will only be sent to the email address used in booking. Please bear this in mind if you book on behalf of another parent and child.
- You may not transfer or resell your mock exam booking.
- Each mock can only be booked for a named student. The student name can be changed by telephone once a booking has been made, subject to an amendment fee of £10.00.
- You are required to provide an emergency contact number for each child/student. This is the number we will use to contact you in the event of an emergency relating to the child during a mock exam session. It is your responsibility to ensure that the number you provide is correct and is for the relevant parent or appropriate adult who will be dropping/collecting the child on the day of the exam. Please ensure you update this information nearer the exam date should it change from that originally supplied.
Mock Exam Papers
- Our mock exam papers are copyrighted and are not released to students or parents. However, our feedback reports are very comprehensive and will provide you with more than sufficient information to identify your child’s placement in the cohort and his/her weak areas.
- We will agree to remark your child’s mock exam paper which will incur a charge of £15.00 provided the request is made within 5 days of the exam, as exam papers are destroyed after each sitting.
Health & Safety
- You must ensure that the parent/guardian or responsible person is entrusted with dropping off and collecting their child from the venue and that the child is aware and familiar with the adult who will be collecting them.
- You must ensure that you provide accurate contact numbers, in case of an emergency, and that you disclose any medical conditions that we need to be made aware of, in order to assess whether we can make accommodation for your child. Please note that we are unable to accommodate children who need extra time as they will usually need to be invigilated separately. In case of allergy, we cannot guarantee that your child would not be exposed to the allergen, although we will always take reasonable precautions where notified.
- We use our best endeavours to ensure that each mock exam proceeds on the scheduled day. However, we reserve the right to cancel a mock exam session, due to circumstances beyond our control, or other reason, and in this event, our liability will be limited to the amount you have paid. A full refund will be made in the event of any cancellation made by us.
- We exclude liability for damages for any claims in law including contract, negligence, tort or statute or otherwise.